The No-No Bird Feeders are classics that would make beautiful gifts for the wild bird lover or nature enthusiast on your list. A no-no feeder is a collapsible wire basket, Black Oil Sunflower seed feeder. Environmentally friendly product, totally recyclable metal. Makes feeding fun for you and your feathered friends The “NO/NO” name is telling you that there is no wood and no plastic in the construction of the feeder.
The hole size in the wire mesh is designed to hold black oil sunflower seeds, the most popular feed for wild birds. Mixtures of black oil sunflower seeds, stripped sunflower seeds, safflower seeds, and peanut pieces can be added as well.
The original no-no bird feeder pictured to the right is now redesigned.
This beauty now features an extended roof for extra protection. Thousands are in continous year-round service, attracting both clinging and perching birds.
- No Wood and No Plastic
- Lasts for years and years
- Feeds 10-15 birds at once
- HUGE feeding area accomodates both clinging and perching birds at the same time.
- Holds over 2.5 lbs of Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, the most popular seed for wild birds.
- No cleaning needed, (but it is dishwasher safe if you insist!)
- Rain or Snow just run, or blow right through it.
- The simple wire mesh design helps to protect birds from avian diseases.
- Makes a no hassel gift idea for friends and family