Happy Thanksgiving to you, your birds and your family!
Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
Count your gains instead of your losses.
Count your joys instead of your woes;
Count your friends instead of your foes.
Count your smiles instead of your tears;
Count your courage instead of your fears.
Count your full years instead of your lean;
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
Count your health instead of your wealth;
Count on God instead of yourself.
CYBER MONDAY AND BLACK FRIDAY EXTRAS!
Save $5.00 on orders > $49 – use coupon: cyber
Save $4.00 on orders > $39 – use coupon: black
(Valid until Dec. 7, 2011)
What better gift is there to get for a niece, nephew or friend that loves wild birds? An inquisite grandchild will get thrills out of seeing beautiful birds feed up close with a window bird feeder.
1) Dine Around Window BirdFeeder - Arched design and wrap-around feeding ring create a 360° feeding area. More birds can feed at once – right at your window. Features three seed ports, wide-mouth top for easy filling, and suction-cup mounting.
2) Window Cafe Bird Feeder - Our most popular window feeder ever! A clear roof over hangs the seed tray to protect seed from rain. Seed reservoir slides out for easy filling and cleaning. Stays put with 3 suction cups strategically placed.
3) Window Hummingbird Feeder - The Nectar Bar Window Hummingbird Feeder features 3 ports and holds 6 ounces of nectar. The bright red cover attracts hummingbirds and has three feeding wells that thwart bees and other insects. The red cover pops off the removable tray for easy cleaning and filling.
A great way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year is by sharing your love of being Irish or the day with the birds in your yard. Go green for this special day by displaying green outdoor bird decor and hanging a fun, green shamrock seed wreath any where in your yard. To help create a St. Patrick’s Day theme in your outdoor bird decor, here are some easy tips to follow:
- Place the Shamrock Seed Wreath for Wild Birds seed feeder in an evergreen tree or on a tree branch to help make your yard more festive for the holiday. This seed wreath is made of peanuts and safflower seeds that are colored green with food safe coloring and is ideal for attracting cardinals to your yard. It also makes a great gift for anyone who is Irish and celebrates the holiday.
- The Going Green Mixed Seed Wild Bird Feeder is a great feeder for attracting a great variety of birds to your yard because it is designed to hold a variety of bird seed. It is environmentally friendly and makes a great gift for any bird lover who is Irish. The bird feeder is made of recycled materials and comes in two sizes depending on the amount of birds that you want to attract to your yard.
- Another fun, green touch to add to your yard is the Circles Retro Chic Birdhouse. This birdhouse is hand painted in green with pink circles and has a cute, little green bird on top for fun. Made to be fully functional as an outdoor birdhouse, this green birdhouse is designed to attract a variety of birds, including small to medium sized birds, and comes with an adaptor ring to change the hole size. It looks great in your yard all year long and is perfect for adding a green spot to your yard.
If you have a special bird lover in your life, now is a great time to show how much you care and appreciate that person by giving him or her a special bird related gift. Get creative and give that person some special bird seed, bird feeder or a bird house that he or she will love. There are so many great items to choose, but if you stick with a theme that the person likes, picking out a gift will be much easier.
One of my favorite Valentine’s Day related gifts for bird lovers is the Ornamental Mini Seed Hearts for Wild Birds – 3 pk by Pine Tree Farms. This charming three pack of bird seed hearts are perfect for giving to any special bird lover in your life. These hearts look great hanging on an evergreen tree or hanging on a tree branch. The bright red color really stands out during the winter and is great for attracting cardinals to your yard. Several hearts can be hung at one time for a bird’s delight. You can also break up the pack and give the hearts individually.
The Heart HummingBird Feeder by Artline is a fun, heart shape bird feeder made especially for feeding hummingbirds. This beautiful hummingbird feeder is a vibrant red to attract many hummingbirds to your yard. It is easy to fill and may also be mounting to the window for a close up view of the hummingbirds as they drink from the bird feeder.
For a touch of fun on the wild side, choose a birdhouse like the Zebra Retro Chic Birdhouse to brighten up your loved one’s day. This fun, zebra printed birdhouse is great for adding whimsy indoors as a decoration or outdoors as a safe place for the birds to nest. It is made to be durable and includes a ring to make the hole smaller to attract a variety of birds to the birdhouse.
Give the wild bird lover in your life something special this holiday season with an uniqueÂ bird gift that is sure to make a great impression.Â Â Whether your wild bird lover just enjoys feeding the birds or has interest in attracting more birds to their yard, there are a number of great items available to suit your needs.Â The following items are some of my favorite wild birdÂ products forÂ this holiday season:
- Make a grand statement with a birdbath.Â A great gift for any bird lover is the Â Birdscapes Garden Sip and Seed BirdFeeder.Â Â This feeder/bird bath combination is sure to a winner with any bird lover.Â Â It has aÂ classic, charming appeal and may beÂ hung upÂ on any post or tree branch.Â The bird bathÂ matches the birdÂ feeder perfectly for a coordinated look.Â It is easy to clean and refill with both food and water.Â Any bird lover would be thrilled to receive this sleek bird feeder and bird bath.
- Have fun with a colorful, wild birdhouse.Â Nothing makes a statement in a yard more, thanÂ a colorful, printed birdhouse.Â To liven up your bird lover’s outdoor living space, the Animal Print birdhouse is a creative way to express your love of wild birds.Â This birdhouse is designed not only to look pretty, but it also has a galvanized steel roof to help protect wild birds from the elements outdoors.Â To give you the perfect size hole for any bird, a reducer magnet is included to make the birdhouse more appealing to smaller birds.
- Give some economical holiday cheer.Â A decorative seed wreath is an economical way to show the wild bird lover in your life that you care.Â One of my favorite seed wreaths is the Candy Cane Seed WreathÂ by Pine Tree Farms.Â This clever seed wreath is shaped in the classic candy cane shape.Â With bright green and red seed, the birds are sure to take notice.Â Â An attached hanger makes this wreath easy to hangÂ anywhere and looks great decorating a pine tree forÂ the holidays.
TheseÂ items are just a few of my favoritesÂ bird lover gifts for the holidays.Â For a great selection in wild bird items, check out Rachel’s Robin.