Manufacturer Model No:
36905This product cannot ship to CA, FL, PR, VI, WA due to state restrictions.
Scotts Lawn Pro Step 1 for Seeding Starter Fertilizer Plus Crabgrass Preventer allows early season grass seeding while preventing crabgrass growth. One application keeps annual grassy weeds from invading while delivering a full feeding of Scotts Starter Fertilizer for faster, stronger turf establishment. Each All-in-One particle delivers timed-release nitrogen phosphorus and potassium for even, consistent feeding of new grass plants and a protective barrier to prevent emergence of grass weeds. Won't burn lawn even new seedlings. Size: 5,000 sq. ft. coverage.
How to Use:
- For best results, use a Scotts spreader set to the indicated label setting before application.
- Apply to the seedbed after seeding. Before applying the product, lightly cover the seeds with about 1/4 inch of soil.
To obtain expected results, product must be watered-in lightly into the soil immediately after application to place it in the zone where it can be active against sprouting weeds.
- Apply this product after seeding and water with gentle spray.
When to Apply:
- Apply to prevent crabgrass, barnyardgrass and foxtail and to seed your lawn at the same time.
- Apply in the Spring as the first step in the Scotts Lawn Pro Annual Lawn Care Program.
Where to Use:
- For use on new lawn planting or seeding into thin or established turf except where seeding or sprigging bermudagrass, bentgrass, St. Augustinegrass, centipedegrass, zoysiagrass, and bahiagrass.
Where Not to Use:
- Where seeding or sprigging bermudagrass, bentgrass, St. Augustinegrass, centipedegrass, zoysiagrass, and bahiagrass.
Reminder: Do not use on lawns of bentgrass, bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, centipedegrass, St. Augustinegrass, bahiagrass or on dichondra or similar ground covers.
- Do not rake or aerify after application.
Added or Last Modified:
Scotts Lawn Pro Step 1 for Seeding Starter Fertilizer - 5000 SQ. FT. Additional information:
Now you can seed and prevent crabgrass.
Apply when seeding to prevent crabgrass, foxtail, and other annual weeds.
Feeds with scotts specially formulated starter brand fertilizer to help new grass grow.Material Composition or Ingredients (if applicable):
18-23-4.Color (if applicable):
/ Size (if applicable):
5000 SQ. ft.
Continental US shipping costs: 21.59 (We do not charge handling)
Buy Scotts Lawn Pro Step 1 for Seeding Starter Fertilizer - 5000 SQ. FT. and add $5.01 more to your cart to qualify for free shipping*
We will process your order the day we receive it.
This product usually leaves our warehouse the Next Business Day.
You will normally get your order in 3 - 7 business days (depending on how far you are from the warehouse).
Shipping rates are calculated based on:
- Total weight of the products in your cart.
- Individual item shipping carrier fee ( if applicable )
Share Scotts Lawn Pro Step 1 for Seeding Starter Fertilizer - 5000 SQ. FT. with your friends.
Use the AddThis buttons below to send Scotts Lawn Pro Step 1 for Seeding Starter Fertilizer - 5000 SQ. FT.
to the printer, share with Facebook friends, bookmark or send a link through email.
Recommend this product to Facebook friends: